We’ve had a lot of issues with criminals posing as models signing up lately so we’d like to make a few things clear.
- We check our payments by hand. This means we spot fraud that more automated systems can’t, and spot it faster. Going through us adds an additional layer of scrutiny, not protection from being caught.
- We are not interested in “looking the other way so we both get rich”, we make adequate money from legitimate means. Safety and service (for all parties) are our top priorities, and the money follows from this.
- We will do a cam check before we pay you anything. We’re very brief, professional, and friendly – it’s nothing to worry about.
- We will NOT pay to any account that doesn’t have your name on it. Ever. Period. We will happily help you make one as needed.
- Large sudden payments will be held for checking, at least until a baseline earnings pattern can be established.
- If this is not acceptable, we will immediately release you back to the websites for direct payment.In short, please don’t waste our time or yours if you aren’t for real. We will not be a party to young people’s identities being exploited by mobsters for their credit card fraud rings, or underage models being switched into accounts. We fully comply with the KYC rules and regulations and we have a good working relationship with every site we work with – if you wish to use our services for evil it will not end well for you.
- However, if you are legitimate you will be given the same high level of service all our models receive. The extra security we’ve always had in place does not inconvenience models who work hard and play by the rules. We work very hard for our models ensuring we can do what we can for them, but never confuse being professional and “nice people” with being naive.
- We do not work directly with credit cards and do not fall under standard credit card regulations. We are a financial services company and must comply with FINRA rules as such. This means it is mandatory to report you to the FTC with your full details in egregious cases of fraud.